Fed-Kun's army
@BananowyJE
reading the en/ln, not sure what the translation is based on, they are fast tracking this section quite a bit. granted if they didnt we would have been here for 2-3 chapters of exposition dump.

Double-page supporter
a door that runs 1200 kph???? ok now this manga is getting ridiculous

@crim wat? LN or WN? 'somewhat aware' ? how? what chapter? that is a first for me... did i miss something?

Delta is a lot more moe than I expected, cute.
Also that's a fast door.

@srishak
Dw it's a situation that happens later on. They get to know each other more and they become friends.

That's both an LN, and WN thing, they're very similar until around the current WN arc, where there will be some larger plot changes in the LN, but that part of the LN hasn't come out yet, so-

I'm glad everything is still following the webnovel. I really want to read the light novel though, because the webnovel stopped completely a while back. I really really enjoyed the WN.

Dex-chan lover
good way to start this manga the main running from a door with 1200mph. Interestlingly this isnt the strangest thing in this manga XD I love this manga.

I hope I'm not the only one thinking it's giving some FF7-inspired resemblance/references, the concept of that experiment and motive (cell, gain power, manufacturing artificial heroes/soldiers), there's even a nod to Sephiroth's iconic hairstyle and the Knights of The Round. 🤩

Users who are viewing this thread