Double-page supporter
Is there more of the chars in the Novel? There are too many, I have already forgotten who is who everytime I read this.

Dex-chan lover
Delta. Is. Best. Girl.

Also, start of this chapter made me think I was reading another manga on here and this guy was about to earn some LP and secret hero skills.

I would probably feel sorry for the hair loss if that was the actual side effect lol
that's a brutal side effect...

Fed-Kun's army
Despite having come across it a few times it still took me way too long to understand what kph means...

Fed-Kun's army
Pg. 5 - Is this supposed to be "That wasn't the original plan"?

Pg. 13 - "I'm going to go off the grid" = ??? Shouldn't that be something like "I'm just a fragment of a memory / ghost and will disperse/fade?"

Pg. 14 - "why did you all go behind this door..." "why are you following us" and "We're here because we want to be and it's not like we're in your way, so what about it?" ???

Pg. 22 - "for their own" -> "for their own ends" or "for themselves"

Pg. 23 - It really shouldn't be 'side effects' since she's not talking about an effect of the medicine. She should say something like "the medicine isn't perfect, it's limitations..." which slashymcgoil interprets as the medicine not halting aging, but in reality the limitations are that you have to keep taking the medicine to maintain it's effects, and can only produce enough for 12 people.

Pg. 24 - You're chopping out some of the sentence structure in ways that hurt readability. "My hair loss was due to stress" "It's limitation is that if it is not consumed..."

The Archbishop is showing off that shine effect quite a lot.. maybe it helps spread the faith.

I understand that's the entire story's cliche but still I have to ask so I can prepare myself in order to maintain my sanity.

Does it ever come to pass that he realizes everything he has BSd is actually real? Like does he become self aware? He should continue the BS because that's the story trope but I need to know xDD

You know, the MC's dad is also bald. I bet he is one of those 12 knights. It will be hard for our hero to be a mob character for long

"It was due to stress" I see shiny schwing schwing

I'm still on my wtf state about Epsilon's backstory ffs

@coolbond I'm not a writer so of course I won't ask to change this or that, but I'd love to see the character realizing and now every time he BSs around there's this extra "What the F*** did I just drop out of nowhere" panic moment that would be hilarious xD

Aggregator gang
@Malikoman i've read up to i think like chapter 117 of translated WN and
a big no. he's still completely oblivious

@noobtube2
I hate it xDDD I mean, I love dense characters as much as anyone but there's a point where it becomes repetitive, like that stupid story about the kid who thought destroying a horde of angels was normal because his parents where freakishly powerful and they messed his common sense. It gets tiring after a while. Shame, I'll keep up with it because I like the art and every other character xD

PoH

Got the appreciate that the artist add those shining bald effect on every single clone, even when they're fighting.

@Kanol
I don’t know if it’s because i decided to read the web novel again last week but this chapter comes a bit as a let down.
They omitted so much lines from the dialogues of the wn and some lines in this chapter do not even make sense, so much that it becomes frustrating to read.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter just too bright that I need to decrease my phone brightness to zero

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please explain the lore that was covered in this chapter? I feel like half of the history went over my head

Users who are viewing this thread