Double-page supporter
I've literally forgotten everything, and I'm confused as hell after reading this chapter. Looks like I'll have to reread it all lol

Double-page supporter
"I can use my heels to step on people" huehueheu, I like her very much. But I guess shes dead already. She did imply she will case to exist when she leaves

Double-page supporter
@parkourse that's kind of the point. The MC, whilst being one of the most powerful beings, is so useless and only ends up being right by fluke (or perhaps that in itself is also some kind of unknown skill), and ends up doing the right thing by accident.

Dex-chan lover
@parkourse To add onto goodhunter's comment, the MC's only role is to create the delusions that always seem to be right, and then appear at the last second to nonchalantly kill the big bady without breaking a sweat, and not realizing what he actually did.

Dex-chan lover
Huh... I thought that balding WAS the side effect.
But then it meant that even medicine of immortality couldn't counter the effects of balding.
This is what despair looks like.

Fed-Kun's army
I keep reading this from the very beginning since I tend to forget the story especially when the new chapter is released monthly

Aggregator gang
I'm fucking love how that dipshit story that MC-kun think to tell in earlier chapter was a pretext that align with the god will or the world laws. it's like he was only a fucking bystander in this whole evil plot conquest. 😂

While on another side, MC-kun always find a fucking new way to enjoy life and his syndrome to the next level. 🤣

Aggregator gang
@Glomoro
Yeah, the novel's translation is caught up with the raws. But unfortunately, it's on hiatus. The latest chapter (203) was uploaded about half a year ago

This sucks, its so boring and cliched. Its not even funny anymore, the manga is taking the story too seriously, leaving the already brainded comedy behind

This was all neat and all but I feel like I missed a chapter????
Like how he was just suddenly there in the woods.
This doesn't feel like it's connected to the last chapter at all it's very weird.

Users who are viewing this thread