Fed-Kun's army
If everyone could have your own Delta, we would have World Peace.

Please pat the kemonomimi

Dex-chan lover
as someone who read the novel version i can say imo the witch
aka diabolos
is best girl in the series, she's the only one who is somewhat aware that the mc is just fucking around with his eminence game and has a similar personality to him in that sense, as shown in this chapter. love how they play off one another.

Double-page supporter
finding a waifu candidate in some random jail door?

boomer...

Gotta love awesome out-of-context quotes:
"I've always wanted to be protected by a knight in shining armour."
"Oh same here."

Aggregator gang
The parts of this story that aren't about the main character are the best. Like all the women in this harem are high spec OP in both battle and smarts and basically doing ALL the work. Just make the story about them from the beginning and cut out the chuuni protag!

Dex-chan lover
This is the same manga right? When does it get this serious and (frankly) boring, give me back my high octane self aware comedy

Dex-chan lover
In case anyone has forgotten, the mc basically told his followers all about the diabolos cult, but he was just fucking around and made it up on the spot
His followers took it seriously and lo and behold, it actually exists lmao

Double-page supporter
So the closer they get to the sanctuary. . . Epsilon will slowly have a hard time maintaining her form?

Dex-chan lover
Delta was always one of my two favorites in the novel. I loved how 'accidentally savage' she was.

Dex-chan lover
@musicfreak12: Did we read the same manga? Which part of a door frantically chasing you and then greeted by someone in chains "that you entered by your own volition" is serious.

Fed-Kun's army
I like her!
Oh well I guess it’s his choice if he uses the handle he could of lived with the door as a stalker-chan for the rest of his life if he wanted

Dex-chan lover
okay... this really felt like I missed a chapter or at least few pages between last chapter and this one. And is it me or the English in this chapter was weird in some moments? Like in page 16 first bubble seems to continue monologue about the same face, but the precious page just mentions that reviving demons wasn't the objective of the cult. Or "bit more weaker", isn't it "weak->weaker->weakest"? Or the "Is this must" on page 30.
Overall great chapter that explains great deal of the Diabolos cult story. And MC casually (almost) breaking the sound barrier.

Users who are viewing this thread