What I do wonder actually is which version will we get in the volume version because it is nice to see all version, all the more if you read both the one drawn by ONE and the one made in collab with Murata.

Dex-chan lover
Should have followed the original version. I guess ONE still thinks his redrawn version need more polishing, but to me, the original (ONE) version is fine as it is, and everything leading up to it makes sense. No need to complicate further, please...

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of like that Child Emperor was reminded of why he became a hero in a bittersweet moment
probably as a future segue into the Neo-Hero Arc
but I can't really say I like the rest. Humanizing Phoenixman is a pretty weird direction to take when Do-S was just dehumanized in the other revision, neither personality change really fits the mood of the arc. I can't say I'm a fan of these revisions that are happening just for the sake of setting up later plot, it just really detracts from the current story.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for the love of... Seriously?!
This chapter basically changed EVERYTHING.
Was it just to instill a "doubt" in Child Emperor's mind and give him a reason to
join the neo heroes later on?

I wonder if I can just accept both redrawn versions as equally true in my mind. I say yes: I want both the (even more) broken-powered Phoenix Man putting forward an absolutely amazing fight in the second redraw, and the character development shown in this redraw. (Though the traitor idea in the first place was entirely out of left field to me back when it was first introduced, if anything needs reworking it's that.) I guess next we'll have chapter 100 revised.

Double-page supporter
Phoenix Man was an extremely tough opponent, so I think Child Emperor did very well in his fight against him. I wonder which other heroes could have beaten Phoenix Man in a 1V1. Besides Tatsumaki, Saitama and Blast.

Dex-chan lover
Is this to expand Child Emperor lore and explain why he left the association?

@ThunderFragment
I'm sure King would have defeated him in a matter of seconds without even needing to kill the guy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So people are going to ignore the fact that Murata is just the artist, and is only following what ONE tells him to do?

Fed-Kun's army
Damn I think they just want kid emperor to shine since he's the only mech user in the series >_>

I will be waiting 99.6, 99.7 and 99.8... I'm really fired up for the new chapters kkkk.... it was really a nice chapter but he was already done with... I don't understand that much redraws. It would be nice to see chapters progressing.

So, the original chapter came out a long time ago so I assume the 1rst revised version was put in the volume. Where would this one be released then?

@VibhavM
Thanks to you and Lucci85!
Minor error I noticed: "I have to evacuate Waganma underground" -> "I have to evacuate Waganma to the surface" (cf 地上)
"Circuit connected!" -> "Nervous circuit connected!" (cf 神経)

Anyone current with the webtoon will see this chapter was changed to reflect the doors that recently opened over there. This is a HUGE, exciting change.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread