Dex-chan lover
I agree that this is a much better and more interesting version of the originally dull Pheonixman fight, but I can understand how some people will get burned-out if these overhauls become constant.

Authors should write around it instead of just rewriting their previous regrets.

Aggregator gang
now this make me wonder is watchdog costume monster as well

Dex-chan lover
it is too late for this re-drawn chapter 99 , because volume 21 , which was released in 12 / 2019 , contains the non-redrawn chapters 97 - 101 .

so where will this re-drawn chapter 99 go ? to the trash-can ?

BTW , i fukking HATE the virgin brat child emperor and the crazy dog garou .

Dex-chan lover
This is a passionate way of writing phoenixman. Its got relive and relive, again and again. Until the phoenixman became a joke in the end like it was intended to be. Its not the author's fault. Its out of the box. You guys just missed it

Dex-chan lover
Lol he's becoming like George Lucas isn't he.

I think he regrets killing off Phoenix man.

Man Murata's need for perfection is on the extreme level of John Wicks focus huh lol. This is like his 3rd or 4th revision of this fight.

Double-page supporter
really hoping murata continues to redo these chapters every few months into crazier and crazier scenarios.

Group Leader
Dude... seriously??? Like I love Murata's dedication to his craft but at some point you need to learn to move on.

Murata doesn't make the story, ONE does. Dunno why everyone's pointing fingers at Murata when he's not responsible for the story/these revisions for the volume releases.

What's the reason for revised chapter if the next chapter is inconsistent with the revised one, like the revised one the Emperor Child have a children outfit and the next chapter he wore robotic one. I can understand the revised Handsome mask because webcomic, like for this one it's confusing.

Dex-chan lover
dam man
these revised chapters
keep adding new things
this one is the best version imo
i read the webcomics and seeing that juxtaposition i think it was a necessary addition

Fed-Kun's army
How do they keep getting better?? Excited for the new ch. 100 as well.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that he want to redraw and make it perfect, but if this happen more regularly, it's not good (at least to reader who buy actual book).
Not just slow progress in main story, but also problem to who buy the tankoubon too.
If they not include these revised chapters in the tankoubon, then what purpose on buying actual book that not even have the more complete chapters.
On the other hand, if they include, it means that specific tankoubon vol will have less actual new chapters.

Don't know why so many people are complaining. As if you're gonna stop reading just because of redraws.

Anyway, I love this. Phoenix was awesome, now he's more awesome. The only thing I dislike is the wardrobe change for Child Emperor because it doesn't fit what he was wearing before. That's just an inconsistency though.

Users who are viewing this thread