@Fujito Saitama has both physical and spiritual strength. It may be kind of spoiler, but...
Tatsumaki can't lift him

Dex-chan lover
NOOT NOOT, honestly I enjoyed these changes, even if I think the phoenix man arc already got enough love.

Supporter
when your character is so powerful that he even managed to destroy things that he doesn't even know existed

Soooo, is he gonna redraw the chapter after this one too or does phoenix man get to live in this timeline.

Now that saitama met child emperor, there's got to be at least another revision to show how they part ways before he meet flashy flash. Seeing saitama build connections with S class heroes is good, but if they changed something in the plot, they will need to revise every other chapters that relate to the previous ones. Anddd that will surely take a lot of time.

Man i just want to see saitama vs garou redrawn by murata. The best fight ever in the webcomic for now

Guessing he's gonna complete the second part to this revision, then go back to working on the current chapters, unless he decides there's another story point he wants to change.

Little tip for the translator(or typesetter, whoever does it), put the dash before the line break when continuing a word to another line, not after. Makes it so much nicer to read.

Like how you did it right on page 22 with "I certainly did.", and not like "Child emperor" on the same page. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread