Fed-Kun's army
For the people who are wondering how this revision connects to the redraw, Murata has already drawn and released two more revised chapters (I think 100 Part 2 and 101), they've just not been translated yet. So, 100 Part 2 should finish this fight and send Saitama on his way to continue his story and 101 will probably adapt to this new appearance of Zombie Man among other potential revisions. 102 and 103 have already been revised (though 102 is an old revision, volume revisions are over so it's not getting another). And we'll probably need more revisions after this to account for the Sweet Mask changes, though. Don't know when they'll happen though. Maybe only when Murata prepares the next volume, seeing as he's going back to 132 now.

Double-page supporter
I like the new look, but really feels like I need to wait for this 'Brotherhood' version to come out and reread the series.

Double-page supporter
Now THIS a good remake ...
Will also shown CE suspicion to hero organization ...
But really, saitama enter dream mind ? Lolz ...
😜😜😜😜😜

We lost the epic fight, but I think I kinda like this version, with it developments more.

Power Uploader
@VibhavM
Missing text in a bubble on page 9. I've also been told by someone that Child Emperor is voiced by Conan from Detective Conan. So the quote you have there for him (on page 9) is possibly incorrect. (Unless you quoted Detective Conan.)

Dex-chan lover
@cache_bag I think it adds a little more to events after Garou and the monster association as we know the hero association aint so good and neither is metal knight

Dex-chan lover
I dont mind the content in most of these rewrites, but trying to mentally piece together whats being changed to fit them really messes with me

Aggregator gang
So has Murata been rewriting the old chapters instead of drawing new chapters? I do like the rewritten ones but I also want to know what will happen...

Wtf did Saitama just knock dimensional barrier and enter their spiritual space like that? And is that also confirmed his telepathic ability?

Dex-chan lover
cover page : merry FIST-mas from one PUNCH man , lol . and the girls have the key-chains "F" and "T" , can you guess why ?

page 14 :
rich brat : if i let this pervert hero "inside" ..... my barrier , he will hug me , touch me and m0lest me .
and then virgin brat child emperor uses kamehameha ?

page 19 : how dare this virgin brat thinks that pig god -san is an evil guy ?

page 24 , saitama : you like being alone with this virgin brat ? you ped0 penguin . dont bother children .

page 29 : a fukking cry-baby , so weak , lol .

i deffinitely like this version better. we got to know Child Emperor much better and the struggles he has

Users who are viewing this thread