Fed-Kun's army
My only regret is the ninja duo no longer flashing Saitama in this version.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so Phoenix man is alive in this revision. I don't mind that, hopefully he gets to live with Rover and Black Sperm in Saitama's pad after this arc.
From the look of it Murata's going to have to revise also the part on how Saitama meets with Orochi since in the original he didn't meet any other hero til that point, so I'm not sure how that would play out in this new angle.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

edit: @BraveDude8, my bad, I didn't think my comment was a spoiler, I was just suggesting that Murata was probably planning to revise more of the current storyline for the future.

I think i like what they did with the rich kid he is still a piece of shit for abandoning another kid but now it is kind of justified because Child Emperor wont be able to fight strong monsters,he doesnt know about Saitama being the most powerfull being in the universe, the kid is in his mind more probably dead and he is an scared kid.

T...there are chapters that Murata ISN'T satisfied with?!?! With those holy god almighty art pages?!?!

Dex-chan lover
will the chick be part of Saitama's pets ?

will all the cadares be his pets in the end of the series ?

Dex-chan lover
I preferred Phoenixman dead, but it's not a dealbreaker. I guess having the ninja dudes streak is technically redoing the same joke with sonic, so removing that is fine.

But how the hell is he going to meet up with Flash from here?

Double-page supporter
A lot better conclusion for Phoenixman ...
As always, Murata goes PLUS ULTRA ...
😎😎😎😎😎

I didn't like the Phoenix arc in the first place, but somehow Murata made it even worse...

ONE spoilers ahead:
With Phoenixman implanting ideas and visions of the wrongdoings of the Hero Association into Child Emperors head,
this removes lots of ambiguity in the future about the Neo Heroes and why Child Emperor joins them. Especially since he is also close to Metal Knight/Bofoi, who seems to have power over both organisations.

Fed-Kun's army
This fight was great but I still wish ONE and Murata kept how Phoenix Man was defeated before instead of turning him into a below wolf level. I give it a 9 out of 10

Users who are viewing this thread