Fed-Kun's army
@Suben
I'm not sure I understand, are you trying to say the ending was originally supposed to be herself dying and the bullies getting away or what?

Dex-chan lover
@Piratehat
More like this :
2dY.gif

Dex-chan lover
Had to dl the scanlation to see what the credits page hubub was about and...yikes. Oof. That's a big yikey ooferino!!!! Ugh! Creepy! Problematic! etc.

But real talk, kinda heavy handed and too direct. I think a much more clever controversial speech bubble would be making the dreaded statement that all lives are of equal value and importance or that Pumpkin Night is just peacefully protesting against that guy.

Good chapter itself though. Love them cameos!

Group Leader
crazy party night by kyary pamyu pamyu is the only correct bgm choice for this manga.
ya daft cunts

Lol he removed it!! What a weasel move. If you want to be an intolerant scum at least stick to it. Don’t be a lil b and remove it after less than a day.

Removed page is on mega download for this chapter, from the translator's site. If anyone is interested.
based

Fed-Kun's army
@Apricotman He probably gets off on you whiteknights and your outcries.
When the picture has served its purpose, he removes it.
No point in getting banned for a little bit of fun.

the Freak Island-cameo was fun

Fed-Kun's army
@Not-Ak-not
It's pretty over-the-top, but that's what I like about manga. You can create anything, so add all the crazy stuff you want (without making it unintelligible)

Double-page supporter
Based Pumpkin Night

Karma btfo of those bullies. MC matyr'd himself
and literally went bonkers in the end.
What a manga

Users who are viewing this thread