Dex-chan lover
'Never understood the logic behind consumerism and wealth. All consuming stuff does, is to re-circulate your own cash flow back into the market. It's just a net that captures money. It does not directly mean that your healthcare systems are robust, it doesn't mean that the quality of living has raised, neither does it mean that the general level of technology has risen. It truly just means that the market has adapted to entice people to spend their funds, which may coincidentally also promote the rise of certain cultural items, like food, musical instruments, furniture, accessories...Anything like transportation, gadgets and trinkets require a direct investment by wealthy individuals.
That sort of corporation-thinking seems backwards to me.

Group Leader
Incoming people that wants to take advantage of the low tax policy

Group Leader
Screenshot_20200613-001615.png

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone mind telling me what chapter this is so i can read up on the LN?

What the f*** did I just read? That wasn’t much of discussion or getting much feedback. It was mostly her talking and the other guys listening. I understand that they seem to think their lives will be better but barely asking any questions and such, I believe, was unbelievable. The villagers just accepted everything like it was all alright. I mean the shop owner did resist a bit to be threatened. This kid just told a man to close their shop which might have long history of hard work like it was nothing.

The author is just making things seem like this is all easy and sh*t when it’s very complicated. I’m out fr this time.

so glad someone picked this series up again. I've been reading the webnovels for a while now but the translation quality is just slightly better than mtl

Dex-chan lover
Guys, please remember that this is just a fiction and the politics and economies just from the author's head. Not to mention a little bit of explanation and the chiefs all over her heel. Monopolizing the market might looks great but it will erased the competition in the fief since all of the products must come and go from her "shop", it's not a healthy business, well, you can get the explanation from the internet why more specifically, but of course it won't matter since she has a cheat ability.

I also disagree with abolishing a maid class. Without the head maid who will make sure that all of the other maids is doing their proper jobs to maintain the house, their employer, and themselves. Who will train the new recruits? And position gives a common people a motivation to work even harder since they usually have bigger salary.
Sorry for my bad English

If the lord suggested lower taxes there is no one who would question it, except maybe the tax collector, lol. 😂

Honestly, i aggre with his tax policy but, i dissagre with monopolizing market because, it will not be very different with previous lord. It become less competitive and at there will be the point that people will questioning her policy.

Second, he should just let mountain village to make craftmanship, sure the other village can copy it but, the important is improve condition of the citizen. Whay she is doing right now can lead inequality because when other village income rise, only mountain village income stagnation. The worst that mountain village can't buy even basic necessities.

Dex-chan lover
Whatever lord Mitsuha demands, lord Mitsuha gets, because in the end, she's the only one in the room with a gun (or several guns, with a lot of extra ammunition).

😂

Dex-chan lover
big ol' this wouldn't be practical. the smaller scale farming is promoted and in the chapter, it features quick decision making which is hyper unrealistic, wish I could peak into merchant-sans head but that's highly unnecessary. implementation and the likes will take some times and should I mention Daites, would their be policies to prevent wide-scale copy infringement? story is reasonable but I've all mean to be a critic. as far as merchant-sans decision, while it was nice of the author to give a heads up, it could've been a point of conflict. protagonist's having monopoly over something isn't new, most often, intellectual property has become their boon of a cheat.
missed opportunities and I hope the pacing isn't lulled to some boring mess. she is Mary Sue but the pacing so far is tolerable

To enable the lowest tax rate in the whole country is a really poor move. People will flog in, and there former overlords from the neighbouring countries will be pissed.
Get ready to be embargoed! She wants to exel in trade? Well good luck

Dex-chan lover
People seem to be missing there was only one shop to begin with. Her territory is tiny, it was already a monopoly. Considering the nature of her wealth too it makes sense to do what she did.

That said she should of at least compensated him with something besides a job, she just seized his life's work. Also once the territory is large enough for multiple shops it's going to be a problem, but it's quite clear she's not interested in running a democratic free market.

Users who are viewing this thread