Dex-chan lover
i was waiting a "Would you like a lunch or a bath? or me?" thing

Group Leader
It's a bad sign when the group's description has a spelling error.

After 10 pages I had no idea what the hell was going on, the translation was simply that bad.
Get a proofreader. And a proper translator instead of MTL/Google.

Group Leader
@aliq You really need a proofreader for this. I gave up on page 19 when I got to the word "stronge". The use of "i" when it should be "I" was also annoying. PM me if you want help.

Nonetheless, I applaud you for your effort.

Dex-chan lover
Still feels stilted, English isn't my mother tongue but I'll give it a shot

refer to page 13

"Thanks you", you should either use "Thanks" or "Thank you", don't mix them together like that
"Isn't it something else?", should be something more along the lines of "is that it?"
"If it's about money, I will play you because you have made this for me", oh man, just get a proof reader please

No disrespect whatsoever, but you gotta work on your basic English and Japanese first before even trying to do manga translations. Your work is very hard to read and is completely incomprehensible at times.

Reading the chapter was tough. I appreciate the effort of scanlating this but I couldn’t finish it because of the grammatical errors.

Fed-Kun's army
This was definitely hard to read. Hopefully a proofreader volunteers to help, because it really needs it.

Hi, Daishouri (ch1 group) is working on this as well. So thanks for releasing the chapter early w/o permission, but a better TL job will be out in coming days, for those that care about that.

Fed-Kun's army
Vomits vocabulary
Yeah accurate
Google tranlate has to have worked hard.
I also see an strange incline to the siblings relationship... please dont.

Users who are viewing this thread