@Emanresu Having a proofreader would be enough. It is not as though the translation is incorrect. The “only” problem is that the english is bad. The translator seems to have bases of english but only bases. It creates convoluted or un-idiomatic sentences. That and the typos could be solved by having a (native english speaker) proofreader.

The typos at least hint that it was a genuine effort and not a google translation.

Double-page supporter
Even I don't think google translate would fuck up grammar this badly.

thank you very much for all your comments
I just want to say, we can't know what's bad if we don't upload it, we just want to learn how it feels to be a group scan
so maybe with some of your responses, we can improve it
thanks

@aliq Did you ask permission from Daishouri Scanlation (from the first chapter) or warn them that you were going to try this ?
You have probably got all the inputs you wanted now. I suggest to wait for Daishouri’s version to compare your translations.

Power Uploader
That was surely hard to read... I hope you get a proper translator (non-MTL) next time...

@RandomGuy2307 I think, in MD we can upload manga that hasn't been translated by the scan group that took it
I saw it in another manga that I read
so I just want to try
thanks for your response, i'll take it in my mind

Fed-Kun's army
A proofreader would REALLY help. Even if they don't understand the original text, just get someone familiar with English to look over the translation.

@RandomGuy2307 Unfortunately, it's not just English. In the first page alone there is already a mistranslation. "Seriously, you should stay away" should be something along the lines of "I seriously got the short end of the stick." That is an obvious misinterpretation of the Japanese text.

I didn't bother checking other pages, but there's a good chance that there're more translation errors.

Dex-chan lover
It's rare that a translation makes me give up on reading. It's a shame, the story had a fun premise.

Dex-chan lover
That random loli moment. I did not signed up for this....Other than that nice chapter.
Ty

Users who are viewing this thread