Well dad, first try not being scary and bringing half beaten bodies to the house and then we'll talk, lol.

Man now I'm rooting for Ain's dad !
Thank you for the speedy translation, Translator-san :)

@Nubilose dude first thing, I don't think he's jealous, I think he's curious. Also it most definitely is not pathetic to be jealous of your child. It's pathetic to react negatively using that jealousy but it's not pathetic to feel it.

The first step would be to try and understand her ig and maybe not bring bloody people into your mansion ...

To all the people saying that he is jealous please use your brain.
This guy is an adult version of Ain, he got 0 emotions so he is not jealous, he is not a simp he probably already had her in his bed because they are married, but now that his son and his « friend », are preaching love he want to know that feelings and he hoped that someone opened his frozen heart when he was still young and he understand that his wife might be able to

Dex-chan lover
If father really was jealous, he could do anything he wants to her as he is her husband, because as we all know in medival times women didn't have many rights

Dex-chan lover
One cannot be jealous if one does not know what the other really has.

Its like you can't feel jealousy towards someone with a FuckMaster9000 if you haven't really felt what its like to have its equivalents.

Contributor
@edwardlou That name alone makes me feel jealous... Who doesn't want a FuckMaster9000? Unless there's another one that's over 9000~

My heart is breaking everytime his childhood comes up :(
But he's curious. He has an open mind. I see hope for the future.

Maybe Ain's obsession with the girl came from being curious of the love she and the prince have like his father's curiosity to his mother.

Dex-chan lover
How about you both pour your love and passion into her, duke?

Users who are viewing this thread