Dex-chan lover
KEK. This, in a way, sheltered man is going to be in for a ride.

Knock 'em dead, Roselia.

Aggregator gang
Looks like you did it! And it only took 8 hours. Who needs 12!? XD
Thanks for the double updates today!!

I dont known man i always laugh when i see a king with the crown its so silly for me 😁 , thank you for translation🙏

Dex-chan lover
The story switches to Ain killing his dad so he can have stepmom to himself.

Enisha is suspicious but I think the reason the little prince likes her is she kinda looks like his mom.

Am I the only one getting the vibe Enisha is either a master manipulator and also possibly not from this world ? Shes certainly an up jumped sow hanging onto a prince like that I dont care that they are at most 13 back then these kids were smarter than adults today politics people and their families always wanted to curry favor just to then slit your throat

Aggregator gang
im gonna be so mad if enisha is some bitch because how is our mc supposed to fight a kid without looking like a dick

Wow you're so right... I never thought about how our MC would look if she went against a child. Maybe we'll get a timeskip so our MC can properly go up against enisha? @cherokeemoon

Ah.. the female lead the really like the villain "the backstaber" who controlled by enemy noble

Contributor
So the prince love Enisha
Enisha will probably love Ain
Ain who love his mother, same for his dad later.

What a mess.

@grownbean not what I meant lmao, I just meant that he's probably gonna be too invested in bonding with his mother to pursue a romantic interest

I hope the father will never earn her love and lose interest in her, his wife lol. Yup, I prefer the stepmother with the stepson O_O.

Users who are viewing this thread