Awww, he wishes he was different. I’m officially on board with stoic dad.

I feel like the FL is going to somehow develop a crush on Ain, with his new "change of heart" and all. Too late, girl. He's already got a mother complex

Fed-Kun's army
Actually want to see the Duke, make some progress with the FL, atleast I want to see how ains would react and how a sibling would be raised from here in their family.

Elisha's family is sus as fuckkk. maybe her relationship w/ the prince is a set up to get rid of the chaid family in the OG novel hrmm

also okay damn I feel bad for the Duke now (´;ω;`)

Dex-chan lover
I hope this Archduke family is not secretly evil too. There are just too many novels where the original protagonists turn out to be the real bad guys after the MC transmigrates into their world and the villains turn out to be the good guys instead...and its just such a shitty and predictable plot.

Is there a difference between an archduke and a king? I thought “duke” was the only title below the imperial family, so I’d think “archduke” would be somewhere above duke but below imperial.

@genericlinic
Right??? She comes to visit everyday, plus she’s aware prince’s dad might kick her out even though he’s all for his son finding an SO

Oh nu, poor pappa. I'm sure the author will let you live an enjoyable life with your wife soon enough so you can learn to love

Elisha seems to be a bit stupid😂
More seriously, isn't it a bit slow? We get it, Ain really loves his mother and everyone is shocked cause he's supposed to be a cold asshole , the father long for Roselia's love. At least it seems like it would move on soon!

Fed-Kun's army
@Eihwaz I was thinking the same thing about her. However, I could also see it go 1 of 3 ways. 1. She's just an airhead. 2. She's being an airhead on purpose. 3. She's a reincarnator similar to our MC and is using what she knew about the story to her advantage. Also, I feel that it's not that bad of a pace.. I mean, the family she got reincarnated into didn't have the concept of "love". Now that it's been actually said in the story I think it'll be a bit faster in certain aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread