I’m still confuse by what the King meant by we share the same memory. Was it just the memory of the women he received “love” from? Idk, but the story so far is slow and frustrating. The Mom is bias in her attention for Ain while avoiding the Archduke. He’s not even mean to her so I hope she starts to give him a little chance of receiving her warmth too.

what did the korean text say when the knight left? can someone please tell me?

also, i hope im not asking too much, but could i please ask the tl team to translate the sfx too? no need to clean, just put a little "sfx: " text outside the panel or something?

Dex-chan lover
Elisha seems to be hiding something, or has a hidden agenda. That or she is like FMC, and is not from the world, and also read the book. Though it would be odd that she would not recognize who Ain or Roselia are if she had book knowledge.

I wonder how Ain will turn out in the future. He got excessively obsessed with Elisha, why though? Because Ain had the "special feeling" he never experienced before and is sort of addicted to it? Rosalia is there to provide the love Ain never got (probs the Duke as well lol) thus would naturally replace Elisha's role in the novel. Just imagine if Rosalia got scratched or hurt by enemies of the Family. Hell is gonna literally happen.

... Enisha is lowkey suspicious, I wonder if she's really a normal resident of the world...

He's pretty sad since he's just a grown up version of Ain that had no parental love.

Okay so first of, THANK YOU SO MUCH scanlators for the hard work for these double release today. 2. I already dont like Enisha for some reason lol. Too much of that "oh-look-at-me-im-cute-and-innocent-but-will-totally-manipulate-people-to-get-my-way" kinda vibe. 3. i really hope the mom shows some lovin to the duke. Y'all know the dude desperately needs it now

Users who are viewing this thread