Double-page supporter
Just don’t do it Horikoshi Kouhei.

I’m not ready for it yet.

Double-page supporter
If I was the bad guys I would have stolen eyes's power and killed his ass long long ago

Shigaraki feels seriously op as hell.

Midoriya has only mastered 30% with a bit of one new quirk.. a bit from 1/6..

Double-page supporter
LETS GOOOOOOOO but if my boi eraser dies i swear i will fucking riot

Double-page supporter
This manga got in dangerous point, one mistake and the author destroys it. Bad guy got too powerful too soon i see no way to stop him besides some dumb ass pull.
So far Mirko was the highest this manga could achieve and i fear it's downhill to trash tier from that.

Dex-chan lover
I expect deaths in the upcoming battle, the villain can't become this powerful without having a couple important deaths before he is taken down. Having said that, if Eraserhead can pull of being able to stop specifically the decaying quirk, I wouldn't complain if Shigaraki is defeated (for now, he escapes or something) in this fight. Because the only OP quirk Shigaraki has for now is his decaying, stopping it would make him defeatable, since All for One has been defeated at least twice before.

i'm the only one that find AFO giving away his op quirk for the lul a little strange?

he's survived an hundred of years, so he has surely a plan, because, to be frank, shigaraki is a dumbass. He will do some damage, and then the old AFO will be back

Dex-chan lover
@brufucus Let's not forget that AFO has a copy of his original quirk. Depending on how perfect the copy is, he still has potential to be as much of a threat without his original quirk.

@Blaze_Rod this very copying quirk is dumb. It makes the villains unbeatable unless they are stupid or betray each other. The moment that option showed up, I lost a lot of interest in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexMCS It doesn't as the only person who knows how to copy and implant quirks is the Doctor. In addition, normal people can't accept new quirks, which was the whole point of Nomus as they could properly wield multiple quirks at once.

This leaves us to the current situation where the only application of copied quirks is to create high-end nomus. They also need to get possession of the quirk's user first, which would also leave them open to theft by Shiggy, so the villains would have access to the quirk anyway if copies weren't a thing.

I'll I keep hearing is everyone talking about how the antagonist power is too OP.

Are you guys new to manga or anime? When have you seen an enemy without an op power?

Group Leader
let's recap, the villain with less motivation and reasons to be one got overpower just in an uncontrolled wave of power destroyed everything around him, except himself, his clothes and phone, but also know everything new he had and how to use it without any training do discover or know how to use?

Users who are viewing this thread