What a cheeky brat (in a cute way)LOL. He's got some crazy confidence and charisma for his age. Seems like he may be our future ML, but makes me wonder where that leaves Hal.

Double-page supporter
I saw th comments go from 23 before I clicked and to 43 as I read and 62 when I went to comment myself

Thank you for the upload.... But somehow I'm scared on your behalf for whatever retaliation nass might do...

Also, loving this precocious kid finally getting flustered by another precocious kid lmal

Dex-chan lover
i felt those moves
QWeA0qm.jpg

Double-page supporter
@hollow7F woah im very impressed you caught the reference. is the page from Haoru Airen? If yes, think the only series i read by that author was Ai Ore, the akuma no eros one, and the demon love spell but its been like almost decade since i read them lol. If its not the mangaka im thinking off then welp that art style was very familiar/similar

Lippe is suddenly easily flustered. Kinda odd and out of character, she's always been cool, calm, and collected no matter the situation.

Thanks for the scanlation! I wonder who the ML is. Is it the prince? Hal? The blond haired guy Or the pink haired lad? :)

Users who are viewing this thread