Lol out of all the children, Reas is the only who's her match in scheming. I guess this makes them a good couple.

Lippe's dad tho 🤣🤣🤣.

And I'm sorry for what I'm going to say but this has been kind of bothering me for a while: weren't there other colors for Castillo's (or whatever his name is) clothes? 😅

OMG !! Her dad did JoJo poses I can't I am ded 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,
His grace is impress by her beauty he is just curious about her more and more

I read chapters in Korean, chapters 81,82, 83 and 84 and I would like to say something:

OH BOY, THOSE TWO ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!! THAT LEVEL OF SASSINESS, ATTITUDE, INTELLIGENCE AND BEAUTY - as if they are the same person, which makes me love them even more. MY FAVOURITE SHIP IN ALL MANHWAS!

@tsukuyo119 agjdksjs some webnovel spoilers I guess but Reas is
actually just three years older than Lippe. He also has memories of his past life, though to what extent I’m not quite sure... this should reveal itself in the next chapter to some degree. Also!!! His bold line 😂 is actually something he’s said to her before, in the previous life (also going to appear in the next chapter). And don’t worry because after her reaction he kinda regrets it lmao.

Dex-chan lover
god for once don't let it be fuckin FL x Prince im begging you

there are two other good boys that are precious.

im TIRED of the prince always gettin the girl

ooooooh do i wanna gently slap him with my slippers
thank you for translating!

I love her daddy so much! Even if it's a 'hint', it just feels weird to start the romance so early haha.

The prince seems to be suffering from “when you try to flirt but everything comes off as a threat.”

so only magic people could read Papa´s dance?
i thought the lady would be suspicious of Lippe being embarrassed...

Users who are viewing this thread