Oh my god guys! It took 80 chapters ever since the first time I saw this manhwa poster featuring this white-haired guy! Ive been waiting for so long to see who the hell is that guy!

And now we will be waiting for the time pass and see how they grew up, man i never expect this manhwa to be that long haha

THEY'VE MET BEFORE?_!"-#($! I CANT GOUGE WHAT HE'S THINKING THO also all these theories about the gems is making me more excited ack could it be??

can somebody tell me what's happen with the translator? before he said he was dio, but now he said he is with nass when nass just uploaded their work and then there are 2 translated vers. the first page confuse me ..

I wish the author would either make their speech more childish, or would age them up. I can only suspend my disbelief for so long. that's not how little kids interact. The MC has an excuse, but it's kinda wrong when you're bored by the adult talk of two kids under 10...

Honestly I'm just jealous that he gets to touch her cheeks. It looks so soft and fluffy.

W-WHAT

I am internally conflicted because this was kinda cute but they're still young so nflsnzlajslaj but both have matured mentally... I'm not sure for Rias though.... But fjsljxlanzls

Prince Castillo is officially the man I'm supporting to get Lippe's heart
But I had to stop for one second when they got all chummy because Lippe is still six lol
Thanks for the update!

Reading the comments...
A strong possibility here is that these two kids (what are their ages?) both remember what happened in their previous life so that's why this conversation is so weird!

Also he knows that she's really young, which is why he put his hand in between her head and his kiss.

As cute as this is, can we please get a time skip where her age is in the double digits? Soon?
Thanks to the scanlation team for the chapter as well.

Users who are viewing this thread