80% sure the prince has memories of his previous life. Otherwise both his actions and the conversation would be way too unatural.

It's weeeeird rooting and shipping kiddos. It's alsoooo weird that the Duke Kid is so smooth as fucc.

Idk if this is cute or not.

That was super cute & I like them as a couple but, yeah, I also wanna time skip.

What are the chances of two reincarnators to meet

Is this fate

For two blessed children to suffer as they did in their past life

Won't the gods be angry

Awwww she gonna wipe his tears when the time comes. SO CUTE! But Wtf is even this relationship? Lol talk about moving fast

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think it's "obvious that he's also reeincarnated", it doesn't make sense to me, Lippe reeincarnated because that entity was amused with her song and decided to reverse time for her. Well, there is still time for explanations.

This chapter was hard to understand during the flash back. I can't tell who was talking and saying what. Everytime i think i got it, something doesnt seem right later. Ugh, sadness.

Fed-Kun's army
@Richman
I dont remember if its true but if I'm not wrong he had a dream about the past...He didnt rlly reeincarnate...Maybe that entity wanted someone powerfull to take of Lippe, who knows

What was their relationship in the past?

Soo when they gonna grow up so that I can actually enjoy their interactions

Users who are viewing this thread