Fed-Kun's army
Finally.... The Ultimate Harem... More powerful than baKatarina's black hole....Tadano will get all school and readers

Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
everyone wants the H. or T. whichever.

very disappointed at no baba kingyo. i mean, he's there, but we didn't get a comment on him

we needed a najimi thrown in there somewhere

Dex-chan lover
I was first going to comment that Naruse has no chance at becoming prime minister because Chadano will win over the entire electorate, but scratch that! Prime minister is waaaay below The Tadano's level. The only position in his future is Messiah!

Also, my guess about Najimi's family backstory is that no one can tell which parent is the father and which is the mother!!!

Dex-chan lover
the attempt ad drawing the characters wasnt too bad in my opinion it was actually pretty accurate to how i think theyd look here

Aggregator gang
didn't know at least one of the scans group member is pinoy. big thanks to you guys for always doing this.

Double-page supporter
Tadano cast mass charm, it is super effective ...
😍😍😍😍😍

Today we're here to give our respect to Tadano Hitohito who was publicly executed by Najimi-chan.

Dex-chan lover
By the end of the day, Tadano:

1. Aquaired himself an entire classroom worth of harem, and

2. Got publicly executed by Nagimi.

Justice is balance.

I like how the teachers explanation for the student representative being there is to even out the children and adults, then both teachers and a parent show up

Users who are viewing this thread