Contributor
I wanted to see his evaluation of Najima, but I guess even he would struggle to say something. Not because there isn't enough good things to say about them, but because everything has a "but." Yeah, they are a mood maker and comes with all these plans, but they often involve throwing someone under the bus, but they are still fun to be around and it works out in the end somehow, but is the trauma really worth it

Dex-chan lover
Well, in Whoville they say – that the Tadano's small harem grew three sizes that day. And then – the true meaning of Chad came through, and Tadano found the strength of ten Hitohito, plus two!

Group Leader
And on that, humanity received a fluffy reminder - that the school lived in awe with Chadano's chadness!

Komi san is cute and adorable but Tadano is the best character hands down

Dex-chan lover
Sem-t-tulo.jpg

also Naruse is the only one who didn't even get phased by the compliments lol

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy, he has good words for everyone...and than they destroy him lmao.

Also, he has the power to become World President with his ability to praise others making him likeable

Double-page supporter
Damn he got everyone even the oppai lover. Also wow I forgot all about Najimi’s “childhood friend” setting because he’s such a little sh*t sometimes.
“Even though he has me-“

This ain't "Komi-san Can't Communicate" anymore. Now it's "Mack-Daddy Chadano Fucks Everyone Adventure" LET'S FUCKING GO

Users who are viewing this thread