Dex-chan lover
Random fact, Old man smells starts to appear around 30 years of age, so Muteba with his enhanced senses and supposedly experience can discern age just by smelling around.

Dex-chan lover
@phil777 they boil the whole chicken in chicken stock, before cooling it in ice water to solidify the fat. That's what gives it its colour. A simple dish, but an all-time favourite here in Singapore.

Supporter
This Falcon is pretty lame. Creepy hands and feet too. Hope Rihito floors this dork.

Dex-chan lover
@RWorld Ah, boiled chicken. I can see how it works now. The stock probably seeps into the fat and meat, must be nice.

Dex-chan lover
falcon likes to cosplay characters from the trashy manga naruto , aka narutard ? then he is also trash , lol .

a falcon likes to eat chicken and rice , so funny .

last page : falcon 's speech bubble has a shape of a shuriken .

Believe it or not there was a decent ninja character in Karate Shoukoushi but he was also very obviously a creepy and borderline loser who only got to shine in a joke arc against a lower tier.

Dex-chan lover
now i just notice this : in this chapter , where are the ex-chairman katahara 's 2 old personal bodyguards , omori and takayama ? i guess they are on a secret mission , and are replaced by nikado ren and his 4 b!tches , lol .

Contributor
so the reason the falcon is fighting in purgatory is to fight ninjas. and he reads naruto.

Fed-Kun's army
Albert Lee
Favorite Shows: Ninjago and Naruto.
Favorite Weapons Dealer: Walmart
Favorite Headgear (after his shades and headband): Fedora
Favorite Pastime: Posting on Reddit and 4Chan when not training and vicariously defending the Third Reich and Imperial Japan online.
Favorite Item: Stained Astolfo body pillow.

Users who are viewing this thread