Double-page supporter
we were so close.... come on just let my man take this W for once in his life 😭

Fed-Kun's army
Of course he wasn't going to win. Vegeta never beats the final villain. That's not how the formula works.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
So close, Vegeta.
If only you just BLEW HIM UP INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO HIM TALK!

Dex-chan lover
Well here it comes, final round 3 I hope...
Hey, Vegueta isn't k-O, he's just at the same state as Goku right now, so we have to wait... but honestly, things look super dire right now... there's no one right now who can face him, except idk Brolly? Freezer? will they show up or even care?

Also why do I feel like Veguetta is going to win but also die ?

"Vegeta's never been one on to misread an opponent's strength."
Flashback to Goku, Zarbon, Frieza, Android 18, Cell (turning into perfect Cell), Majin Buu, etc. He's been misreading opponents pretty consistently actually. What a weird line.

Can't believe a villain gets, yet again, to survive a fight they were supposed to lose just because they talked a bit before dying. Also, really not sure about this new design. I like the previous one a lot. This one seems a bit too much.

Dex-chan lover
@Azuleath You should be used to it, it's always the same with enemies they show up looking like monsters and then they transform a couple of times and end up slim and more like a human........except Majin boo, that kid was a monster that turned into a small monster

And, of course, only Goku Christ-sama is allowed to save the day in this story. What bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread