Dex-chan lover
I've said it too many times in the past, but this artist is a master of indirect comedy.

Dex-chan lover
NO FUCKING WAY. DID THE AUTHOR SERIOUSLY MADE EVERY CHARACTER SAY A CHEESY LINE AS AN INTRODUCTION LIKE THI WAS A VIDEOGAME?

Iloveit

Dex-chan lover
>Boddhisativa Chono laughed "The four heavenly kings? We have the eight celestial dragons"

Dex-chan lover
This feels like it could be straight out of a Yakuza game.

Double-page supporter
@RWorld I never understand that meme. And Karen is seen as a negative thing. These women are just simply cool and badass like Yakuza bosses.

@aureanubes Which part of this is feminism? It is a women association so Tatsu joining would be kind of weird.
I don't think you understand what feminism actually is. Feminists don't hate men, they just want equality. You can go to Asian countries and see how women are still being oppressed. Domestic violence still happens daily but the local authority won't do anything. Women that can't give birth or didn't give birth to a boy are forced to get divorced. People laugh at girls who want a career in STEM. Women get sexually harassed in public.

Aggregator gang
Tatsu's got some serious work ahead of him.

And lol --> "I bought a Benz cutting coupons"

Fed-Kun's army
Oh geez Tatsu has met his match, this is gonna be tough

r99zzBgZSxyEkfRf6

If panel 5 had these ゴ, it would be perfect. I can't believe I forgot how good these were.

Users who are viewing this thread