Okay but, why is there only meat for dinner 🤣 there’s like five big plates full of meat

Group Leader
somehow,,, the Duke is a puppy and Ain is the older dog that's bullying him lol😂. The FL needs to pay attention to the Duke too lmao,,,he's whining for attention and she hasn't even noticed.

Group Leader
FACTS
I honestly want her to take an IQ and EQ test.
EQ abbreviation for emotional quotient, a (notional) measure of a person's adequacy in such areas as self-awareness, empathy, and dealing sensitively with other people.
By the way her EQ is very low, otherwise this wouldn’t make sense, she misses so many obvious emotions normal people would pick up, so she may have been born that way. Also her IQ is probably below average. People are born differently, it’s not fair to judge her because of her disability. I hope this clarifies her behavior from a logical standpoint.
I want to point out it was very normal for nobility or royals to improve poison immunity, it’s only bad if you get addicted. The duke replies are cold but so what, in America I’ve heard worse, people cuss at you for looking at them, his response sounds tame to me. The duke is awesome, he’s caring, loving, loyal, etc. He’s made sure his child could survive, taught him what he knows and tries to understand his son. There are people who have a hard time expressing their emotions, do you know it really hurts when people judge you for that. This is why I’m upset with the female lead.

The duke is my favorite character, he’s why I still read.

FL is too dense Hahaha but the duke and Ain are super cute!

She was a daycare teacher.
I'm surprised that she can't see the same signs of neglect in Kassius that there was in Ain.
She came to this world cuz she felt so much sympathy for Ain.
Ain seems to be obsessed with her instead of the supposed FL (Elissa or Enisha, idk).

Avoiding Kassius won't solve anything. It'll just hurt the relationship more.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i would prefer if female lead were less dense but it's kind of hilarious that she is, since it means she's oblivious to the mind games her son and her husband are playing.

i think she'll wake up a bit once she sees Ain's true nature. the one thing that bothers me is that as someone who worked with kids in her past life, she should know that balanced work-play is necessary, no? not just smothering the kid with affection. maybe it's because she was an orphan and being a mother is her dream that she's overcompensating.

Fed-Kun's army
Ah. A good family dinner, and appropriate for this one at that.

Users who are viewing this thread