Look at ain in that painting.. I want to kidnap him.. But i think it's me that going to be killed instead

Dex-chan lover
YAS. She's finally opened his heart up to her husband a bit.

I'm sure there will be more roadblocks, but maybe he won't feel as lonely anymore.

And then they sat perfectly still for 8-12 hours for the painter to complete his work

ain, my sweetie... can you please leave them alone lol thanks for the chapter!

Waking up in someone else's body in another world - hmmm ok I guess I can accept that. A painter who can create photograph like imagery in one sitting?!! Now I know I'm reading fantasy.

Yesss, it's about time. I'm glad this father and son is experiencing this. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
The painter has a good imagination when we see black and white he understands what you pay him to see.

Aawwww full of fuzzy moments!!! They're finally getting along!! what a beautiful family and thanks a lot to the painter

did they sit there for 8+ hrs while the painter worked away, or was he a miracle worker?!

Can this manwha just stay this cute forever, and not have any conflicts? Please?? I just want one family to have a happy story T_T

Also, the Dukes FACE in that painting <3 <3 So much affection for his wife, it's adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread