Group Leader
Wait so you abandon her for 17 years then rip her away from the only life shes ever known, away from her loving parents???

Bro you abandon her for almost 2 decades then just on a whim you tear her apart from her family because of a letter you just read (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Story’s logic is perfection..
He abandons his kid even though he lost his beloved wife?
He notices the letter over a decade later even though it’s on the friggin table?

Dex-chan lover
both parents are assholes.
The mother didn't tell the father what she was wanted it for and kept him away from her during the pregnancy. She just assumed that he would be against it. She handed her life to a demon in exchange for a child. She's a selfish asshole.

The father is also an asshole. He tossed the child away and either dropped the girl on a beach in a different world or tossed the child in a ocean and she got super lucky to survive both the ocean and the beach.
This father of the year then finds out that the kid is both of theirs and decides to kidnap her.

At this point, only the demon isn't an asshole. Demon got tasked for a job and completed it & only took the payment they agreed on.

xts

Lol rip, she went from already struggling in the chest department to straight up washboard. I don’t think she turned into a male, but I guess transferring back to her originally world woke up the spirit part of her which on most common tropes are genderless. So in order to conform to such logic they got rid of her feminine features

Dex-chan lover
um.... ummmm.... I hope her family in the 'mortal' world doesn't run themselves into depression trying to find her and all, cause my lord. ALSO WHAT THE HELLL!!
I guess the spirit king didn't bother going to the house to read his lover's will before dumping the poor child into the ocean?
Many thanks

He’s so selfish wtf. He abandoned her then suddenly wanted her back bcs of a letter from his dead lover without looking what kind of life she had? If she had a home, a loving family he took her away from at all??

And don’t forget about the mother! Why tf did she think it was a good idea to bring a child into this world even with certainty that she couldn’t raise them up herself?

I hate this family. Poor mc has to endure these foolish and selfish parents by herself after being separated from her real, responsible, and loving family in human world.

Dex-chan lover
should I say that he's trash? what man mourns for 17 years to pull his guts up and then read his deceased one's letter. there's too much of a wait to linger. unless he had sh*t to do in the meantime, he should've just burned it. this man is too cold and selfish.

(after reading comments) o'right I forgot about the mom. the two were living peacefully together with their own bottom lines. in what f*cking right did she want to have a child with promise that she's not going to be their to explain proper. if it's something complicated like, intersex children can only be achieved because demons but they'll only take life as payment, why not just straight up live a life together with no product. why does she suffer? she was taken from people who actually care for her. it isn't always about blood relations or the product of our love bull, it's about responsibility muckin' fluffer, oh I guess he is taking responsibility... well then, what about her input from the last 17 years, (the word) CONSENT EXISTS!!
father only glance at her and is like, ok, whatever. the other spirits look okay but would they know how to take care of a human.

I found gold 😍

But i mean... He should have just leave her be.
She already happy with her new family.
The heck having decided to abandon her, now taking her back. 🤷‍♀️🙄
I don't care if that's the wife last wish or whatever. Both of them are selfish as heck.

Wife decided to have her then just die without even telling the hubby.
The hubby just freaking abandon the child at a beach.
17years have passed its sort of too late to redeem the lost years.

Users who are viewing this thread