Dex-chan lover
Regardless whether she's bad or not, we can agree the love for fanfic will bring the author and princess together 😂

HEAR ME OUT. if hoya aint a traitor she should end up woth the crown princess 😳😳 because idk it works but also yuri dont work in those tomes right?

ok theory time. I think the uncle/general/duke of the crown prince killed his sister, the second queen, in an attempt to get closer to the thrown and position his nephew as the crown prince. And due to the princes young age and obvious trauma and continued abuse by the uncle, he would be a good "puppet" for him to control.

I also think that the princess is lying about "killing her brother". I think she knew that the author was in closet and is not only using that as a ploy to get more information on the enemy and extend the due date for the secret message, but to also test the author's allegiance and see how far she'd go to keep the first prince safe.

And yes there is probably some discrimination among nobility due to the princess's gender, however, with how strong they portrayed the first queen and her family, i believe that she would've taught her daughter the pride that can come with being a queen/princess and the true power that can come from not just from sitting on the throne but also from standing behind it. Which helps support her strong history of doing all she can to help support her brother's dukedom and reputation, goin as far to hire a fan fic writer. Yes she want more power for the espelianos and control of the crown, but she doesn't want to be wholly in charge of it.

This chapter has actually given doubt on Princess Hoya's loyalty to her brother. If what she said was true, i think this is a wrong move because the General only cares about putting his nephew on the throne. She would only lose her only true ally in her life. Also let's not forget that she still wants to kill Angela after she releases the 2nd part of the novel so press X to doubt Hoya.

As for the princess of Vestia, um, keep dreaming, biatch. 😂

The art is so freaking gorgeous😭😭❤
Thank you for the updates!

Zmk

The princess even though she's pretty annoying. She's quite cute 😂

Should I trust Hoya or not? A part of me says that she was maybe lying but a part of me also says that don’t trust her. Also god this is getting really good < send happiness to fredrick pls >

jyc

no room for u princess pls realize that already 😭😭

and thanks so much for the mass updates!! it was wonderful 🥰

Ahhhhhhsgdhfjfk the contrast between between treatment of the princess and the author is just everything

Users who are viewing this thread