@LuziWatch25

I feel like the earlier chapter hints us at her greater ambitions. She has it unlike Rayburn who seems reluctant, she has shown how manipulative she can be as well. I don't know

I genuinely like Princess Hoya so please let this be some clever trick 😭 also thank you so much for the mass update 💕

HOYA? Pls dont do this to us~!
B-But I'm slightly convinced she might actually just do it. . . pls dont!

I genuinely choked when I read the part that the frickin' document is actually a FANFIC. lololol. They're seriously going to war over a fanfic?

Mmm the ship is sailing well

I also love the questions marks (?) scattered through the dialogue. Like the leaf falling on her head lol. it’s cute

I don’t trust Hoya necessarily. Also, someone killed the crown prince’s mother. Either the general killed his own sister or someone else was involved. It would make sense if it was Hoya and then people mistook her for Rayburn which would start the rumor that Rayburn killed the crown prince’s mother.

I like that this story manages to blend intrique and comedy pretty well. Despite the silliness, each character has pretty well defined motivation and reasoning for acting the way they do. I hope Hoya is just acting, but she's ambitious enough that we can believe she would kill Rayburn.

The fact that the code is a fanfic is the most unexpected yet best answer we could get. Bravo to the author, they really know how to mix plot, comedy, romance and action.
Also, love Rayburn and the scholar, LOVE THEM.
Thank you so much for the chapters!!

damn, i was hoping she was bluffing until she cut her hair, this chapter convinced me in so many ways that she might actually kill him, maybe she had a grudge on him and quite hated him since they were always compared and stuff

is that why hoya tricked that girl from the ball? as a test run to see she could actually pull off being the prince and convince people around her?

Users who are viewing this thread