Dex-chan lover
The Gun Devil is literally a monster with guns nearly every part of his body. Wow. šŸ˜‚

But now that brings one question. If nations are afraid of Makima, then what about her superiors? I thought she answered to higher powers, so that makes me wonder if those superiors are just puppets to her or people that are more powerful than her?

Either way I want Makima dead now. It's likely that she'll have Denji or use both that guy and Power to fight Denji, causing him to kill them both.

Dex-chan lover
@ICYCOZY Iā€™m guessing what she said earlier about having superiors is a lie and she actually controls the Japanese government .
Honestly Iā€™m kinda disappointed that it seems she just a devil not a human who is able to steal the powers of devils or an angel.

Iā€™m kinda thinking that her disappointment with the lose of life is due to their being less subjects for her to control and not due to any
moral high ground but I keep thinking of that one chapter where they went to the movies and she was crying over the one film

The first thing the revived avatar of the freedom land does is shooting up a church and noscoping a bunch of kids for lulz.

Fujimoto pls.

i knew it! i fuckn knew it Makima was the Devil herself!!! i'm starting to like her now, (Ķ ā‰– ĶœŹ–Ķ ā‰–)

Dex-chan lover
If she's a devil does that mean that when she asked Denji to kill the Gun Devil for one request, it was technically a contract?
If that turns out to be a Chekhov's gun related to the climax of the story, I want credit for my 201 IQ.

Dex-chan lover
How can you just take people's years without their consents. That's illegal
It's the same thing as cults or psycho offering sacrifice's soul to the devil in horror stories for their ritual.
The innocent virgin being stabbed on dark altar while screaming in terror is obviously not consenting

Now, did Fujimoto pulled that name list randomly out of phone book ?

Didn't someone point out awhile back Makima's full name is an anagram of 'Akuma no Kami'? I remember seeing an image of it, and think it had something to do with the kanji.

But the anagram meant 'devil of god'.

Bruh ā€œdominationā€ sounds cooler, ā€œcontrolā€ is just generic and lame af

Supporter
"It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds!"

Dex-chan lover
Either way, no wonder no one wants Makima to win. We will reach peace, but it's because Makima rule it.

This actually flip everything. Denji won't be controlled because we've seen Makima can't give her direct order. Aki and Power on other hand, can attack Denji and forced him to kill them

Damn the gun devil looks cool. It's fitting that his introduction was very calloused, the names of the deceased just scrolling by like a war memorial.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit the gun devil is so cool, thank you Fujimoto-sensei for the baller character design

Users who are viewing this thread