Keep up the great work! It's not easy bring a one man scantalator but you've really worked hard

ivv

Dex-chan lover
I want reach the level of her husband's resting bitch face.

SHE DOESNT ACT AS A MOTHER SHE ACTS AS AN IDIOT THE CHILD NEEDS SOMEONE ELSE NOT JUST THE MOTHER. HE IS ALREADY MESSED UP PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU FUCKED UP EVEN MORE

Double-page supporter
I can't help but be disappointed about the royal castle design lol. So far, three Isekai manhwas have been using the same 3D model of it. I get that it's easier to just use an existing 3D model for whatever you need to put in your book but please be careful in doing so, & not choose the most popular or grandest one available that you can buy. Seeing this trend in webcomics make me remember the same trend in cheap horror games where they use the same 3D horror house model for their jumpscare horror games. Nae-sensei's note at the end about redrawing the palace (probably she meant she re-rendered or redesigned the layout & whatnot)... Idk if I'm mistaken but I really did see the same castle model used for two other manhwas. There's no mistaking that red-roofed archway twin tower anywhere.

Aside from that, she should not forget her own status as the Duke's wife & his son's mother, not a freaking daycare teacher for her tween stepson. She was too innocent for this freaking broken & treacherous kingdom.

LOL. I should stop reading comments. They're all so negative that it's affecting my enjoyment. Making me think negatively of the MC when I started out in neutral view of her.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao it's that same castle that's in every manhwa!!! nice!!!

thank you for the translation~ marathon reading this now lol

Fed-Kun's army
i get what this story is trying to tell.
i just really think her logic is flawed to the point that it annoys me..

Users who are viewing this thread