Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the next 160 comments can tell me again about what is referenced in this chapter. Because I still don't get it. LOL Daz right!

Oh man, when Komisan cutely asked for their contact info I was like "Awww!" and to see the others react the same as me below made me feel good!

I love this manga!

Aggregator gang
@Joelburger
I thought that TL note joke was the highlight of the chapter and specifically went through the entire comment section to see how many people it whooshed. Wasn't disappointed.

@Inpasttense what... what is your profile picture ?

And yeah, it's kind of boring. It's comedy but there should be some progress now and then.

@yudhi0

Yes I was about to say this, Hajime no Ippo and Ashita no Joe are two different boxing manga lol If I am not wrong Hajime no Ippo is still ongoing while Ashita no Joe ended in 1973.
That character is referencing the end of Ashita no Jo so if you haven't read it, spoiler alert but the series is 40+ years old X'D

Dex-chan lover
I don’t think people know what an effective troll move is. Especially if they could be entirely too young to get the reference.

But hey, at least people are writing about it.

Double-page supporter
lmaooooo i can't believe they made a whole character just for that one reference 🤣💀

anyway AWW komi keeps doing better and better at speaking out loud to her class <3

Odoka-san really looks like Tsuyu from My hero Academia. She even does that thing with her hands. :D

Supporter
I’d love to get Komi’s internal monologue during all this, as a litany of random people come to visit her one by one and then all walk away after saying something utterly random.

Users who are viewing this thread