Double-page supporter
in Web Comic version Blast = Saitama when he still have hairs ...
not sure if it being applied in here ...

This originally great show has forsaken its hero and is now just naked women talking aggressively to each other. What a bummer.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch
We literally see the moon behind Tatsumaki.
And the entity that psycho-bitch comes in contact with is some gigantic eldritch brain ball the size of a moon/planet.

And hey, it FEELS like foreshadowing because when Tatsumaki says "Just where is that power coming from?!" is when we get the perfect shot of the moon behind Tatsumaki. Now I'm not saying the moon is evil, since it could also imply that it's just some space shit, buuuut it made me think about another series where the moon is actually evil. And hey if the moon is actually the brain ball then I was right.

:/ I miss when one punch hero was about saitama, and his dumb fun stuff.

Our bro rarely even shows up in chapters these days

"Where is this power coming from?"
Saitama's impact on the Moon as a backdrop.
Orochi tried to absorb Saitama but failed.
Psykos wondering if "that guy" was real.

The "God" she's talking about is Saitama. And the energy she is talking about is just a sip of his power that she got in that short instance before he shook off the tendrils.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Although I get they are trying to build Tatsumaki's character for the next sub-arc, but I'm annoyed at how much the current arc has been stretched out compared to the webcomic. I don't even remember seeing this butterfly form in the comic

Group Leader
@uzee This is one of the biggest arcs in the series. If not, the current biggest since it involves taking down the Monster Association.

Although I do also feel a bit irritated seeing this stretched out but you can't rush Murata's art. Man's gotta live up to One's storytelling abilities.

This is probably the only shounen manga (and one of the very few manga that I've read in general) where I have to take a few moments to just admire the art. The first blast unleashed by Psykos splitting the ocean and clouds? Absolutely gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread