@i_need_SMUUUT you do realize that Murata works directly with ONE to create the manga right? ONE actually still has complete creative control over the manga as well as the webcomic, and all these changes are from ONE himself. ONE even storyboards the manga separately from the webcomic. Murata literally just draws what ONE tells him, and often doesnt even know whats gonna happen himself in the manga until ONE tells him. For instance, in an interview back in 2018 Murata said....

Murata: "ONE told me more about what will happen to Orochi. He's going to show more abilities in the future. He's a top monster both in looks and power. However, I do not know how he'll die yet, usually ONE decides this while drawing the storyboards. For example, Gouketsu's last fight was skipped because ONE specifically told me so."

The art is fantastic it really is. But this seems a little bit too overpowered...

@RKBock

One problem. Blast has a son.

Blast also saved Tatsumaki years before Saitama ever became a hero for hobby.

- Scalps the earth in one zap. Destroys an area of the ocean with the size of a continent.

- Defeated by the power of "will" and friendship.

Dex-chan lover
whatever they are paying Murata, it ain't enough. we need every inch of that artist's house to be cover with money.

Dex-chan lover
@Casuallyred nope, Orochi the king of monster doesn't even appear in the webcomic, that should give you a clear image of how different this has been.

Taking my time to read some comments and read impressions, guys it's fine if you think this is over the top but when did the manga stated the limit of power? a space ship suddenly show up and destroyed an entire city and that only took seconds, not only that, the alien inside that ship was much of a threat that than, able to kick the strongest man alive all the way to the moon, so he probably was able to destroy the earth too... And it was never stated that Boros was the strongest enemy they would face, of course not Garou either.

If these are revelations that you can't take that's fine, just remember this isn't Murata's doujin, this is ONE with Murata's help, it's been stated like a million times already.

On the other hand, my list of blocked people keeps increasing, because criticism is fine but others go as far as to call this bad and make assumptions saying that this is all ruined now.... Even worse, that this is boring, lo/ gtfo go back to Saitama punching Orochi or any other and then go back and forth in the pages as much as you like if that's the only thing that keeps you here, I swear, some people only speak when there's something bad to say, the worse kind of comments.

Users who are viewing this thread