Dex-chan lover
goof in page 14 : tatsumaki 's left shoe is supposed to be already gone .

it is funny that in this form , psykos doesnt wear any clothes but she still wears her glasses that were made with psychic energy .

btw , tatsumaki is pronounce like this : ta-tsu-ma-ki , not tat-su-ma-ki , or tats-u-ma-ki .

Power Uploader
@VibhavM
Typos on page 21:
"Since you are't mentally prepared," >> "Since you aren't mentally prepared,"
"... it's strage," >> "... it's strange,"

I kinda fail to fathom the exposition here
The fuck happened to that landmass? What is that beam or whatever the fuck that was?
Did Murata really show that "god" thing being massive in comparison to literal PILLARS OF CREATION? they're like 5000 light years long, there's no way something as huge as that would've gone unnoticed by humans at this point? And I don't buy into the exposition of it being that Pillars of creation were far back in the background to that thing, it's still ridiculous to draw it like that. That's not how matter works.
What's next? Will he use THE WALL to compare something to it?
Give me a fucking break

eh. i liked it more in the ONE version where lil shorty just YOINKS this stupid psychic like OPM. Ill admit that slice of earth shot was awesome, but ugh, too much and too annoying is the art just going for fanservice shit. the dialogue is ok, nothing really tho. is this "god" a new char for muratas version? is this "god" the same that gave hobo emperor his powers? oh and that shot in the sky was cool too. this is more like 131.1 and those type of chps

Dex-chan lover
All I know is that the art is beyond great. The exposition here is complicated, but comprehensible.

Dex-chan lover
@Shizomist god isnt actually a big meat ball in the sky you shrink brain
@shoker why are you talking about the moon for no reason there was nothing related to it this chapter

Double-page supporter
dont know if its intentional or not but the 'pillars of creation' , looking like a hand and having a light at the end of the 'index finger', reaching out to 'god' is super clever

Fed-Kun's army
can some people please stop complaining about how this arc is too long?
if you can't take it, just read webcomic version, end of discussion

@iginto Have you seen the screencap from one of the Ultraman series where a guy is screaming, from one of the few remaining rooftops of a city, at Ultraman that he didn't save a thing? Blast's backstory is basically that, he saved the day, but destroyed the city he was protecting in the process. There is a bit to it than that, but that is a quick summary.

Users who are viewing this thread