If correct, the "Blast" is the "reserved" position for the "Idol" of the head of the heroes organisation.

In the past, the head was saved by one person, and from then on, he planned to create an association of heros.

The "hero" of the time was trying to find a job, but he was unsuccessful, coincidentally, he found a child being attacked by a monster and, due to the circumstances, decided to save him, after that he set himself the goal of becoming a hero, as a hobby, and start intensive training as a result of his training, he lost his hair and acquired immeasurable strength.

So probably "Blast" is the nickname reserved to Saitama, by the head of the association of heroes, the problems he was never found to receive the title officially, since he didn't even know about the association and his appearance has changed a bit.

@Lunner don’t think so. that’s kind of already king’s role as the person who took the credit of Saitama’s exploits. We know that tatsumaki personally knows Blast. This is going a bit off the rails of the original by ONE however so anything goes.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes I think Murata changes the story just so his can flex his divine drawing skills on us.
I mean, wtf even was that thing Psykos met? The Idea of Evil? lol.

@simbagod Murata did a collab with ONE that went into Blast's past and why he never shows up. Pretty sure Murata will stick with that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't One working with Murata on this? Similar to the way Toriyama is working with the artist for DBS?

@Lunner that would make a lot of sense except Saitama had fought the centipede monster once and it said that Blast almost killed it a few years prior. Prior being before Saitama's training

What is even a God threat anymore? This one lifted a whole continental land mass and that still not enough reason for Blast to show up...

Dex-chan lover
Now THAT'S over the top. That much land and water mass lifted up is more than enough to kill the whole planet. But I bet that Blast idiot still won't show.

Banned
Don't tell me she become this powerful because a tiny bit of tentacle fell onto saitama's head.
I doubt it though because I don't think she can absorb Saitama's power

@RexNemorensis the entity she met with is not Murata's idea
it's the same entity that gave homeless king his powers in the webcomic, so this isn't murata changing the story.

Blast = Saitama, ~~~~ Murata and One Guru are doing good job, hope next chapter will show Saitama fights alongside with Tatsumaki, hope they draw something different from the original webcomic

Dex-chan lover
Bigger bust? Checked.
Dragon subordinates? Checked.

She's using AsaCoco drugs, confirmed.

Dex-chan lover
Is Murata at 100% yet because GOD DAMN. The moon details showing off Saitama's damage from his fight with Boros, that sick laser beam slice shaving off the earth, the pillars of creation.

On a semi-related note, this is giving me Local58 vibes.
It's a series of creepy as fuck YouTube videos that all seem to coincide on a Cthulhu-like entity that has either
A) Always been the Moon
B) Has infected the Moon
And hey here's one of them that focuses entirely on observing the Moon: https://youtu.be/2BD-ba-aXQo
Maybe ONE is a fan of Cthulhu Moon.

Also NEXPO did an hour long explanation video about Local58 which I'd recommend if you're interested in it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdVRyOX6S4A

Dex-chan lover
Me at pg. 9: 😂

Also me this chapter: Ass, titties, ass-n-titties, Ass ass, titties titties, ass-n-titties

The art is amazing as always, but DAMN Tatsumaki with torn clothes win this chapter.

Murata pls make hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread