@ultima4128 this doesn't happen in the webcomic, in the webcomic
psykos would have been defeated by tatsumaki if it weren't for the cadres because orochi doesnt exist in the webcomic so psykos cant become this powerful.

Dex-chan lover
i try to enjoy this chapter, but seem like i cant. this feels too edgy. I hope to skim ahead in the coming chapters.
assuming tatsumaki defeat the giant psykos with minimal or moderate injuries, how will she fare against the multiple dragons level monsters without psykos...

Tatsumaki barefoot, Psyklo's mommy nipples, Earth getting a new tectonic plate... what a nice chapter

Double-page supporter
This chapter was a feast for the eyes specially those spreads with a geographical scale of the attack.

Dex-chan lover
In the wecomic, "God" shows up but not like this and not to Psykos

Dex-chan lover
I bet Murata's going redraw this chapter because he missed some tiny detail somewhere. lol

Murata must be releasing his Tatsu vs Psykos blue balls he had for more than 5 months.
I think it might be too much.
In the webcomic, tats gets caught off guard by spreading herself too thin. To be honest, I don't think she can win this. Unless this is some mind shit like with child emperor.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@yamiryuuzero the whole point of Saitama’s character is that he’s too strong. Nothing will ever be able to beat him. That is the fundamental rule of this entire comic that cannot be changed without substantial character change on Saitama’s part

Scaling seems off, the disc looks way above the clouds in space kilometers into space. then we see it next to the ground in the next one.

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero

Sadly it had been shown tatsumaki can't even put a dent on saitama and he described her psychic powers as decent massage
People oughtta read one's version to compare differences

But I gotta agree this is one of those moment Murata went too far with unnex plot and edgeness,

Expect more "refined" chapters like Child emperor's or amai mask (which I still don't know if the mind controlled squad is saved or massacred which is which being canon ) since in refined he saved them but after that he said they 'didnt survive' ,

You can see they didn't even show up when the rich brat is out and the A rank squad seals all the hole

It looks like god's role in the manga has been upgraded! Now he has given Psychorochi his "power" as well.

Dex-chan lover
I want to burrow into her giant milk ducts and live off her teat like a never-hatching botfly larva. Human instincts are weird.

Dex-chan lover
@DDDbusterdragon

Because if you read and compared with One's original, it's like 3 times more the edgy magnitude, it's even cringey hearing psychos dialogue about existence loneliness dilemma and trying to be earth is a possibility

In original she got outclassed easily and had utilized her cadre pawn and gang up on tatsu which she got rekt

And after that her past revealed as misguided fubuki best friend turn arch enemy because she felt what exactly like fubuki felt against tatsumaki

That and she somehow take a peek in the future and toughen herself out for whats to come

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What does the artist use to draw this?

Users who are viewing this thread