Dex-chan lover
Like im no physicist but im pretty fucking sure that is not what would happen if you cut a slice off of earth
Also there should be a tsunami of biblical proportions hitting the city rn

@Richman pen

Dex-chan lover
@YamiryuuZero Huh, maybe not here, but the webcomic does have a Saitama versus Tatsumaki "fight." It happens after this arc, when Tats decides that her little sister's friends are a bad influence, and Saitama follows her all over the city, tanking all her attacks.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
people are free to think this is a spoiler, even though not everything from the webcomic gets brought over.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

I don't think earth was sliced, it's similar when saitama deliver final blow to boros, it splits sky and sea temporarily before falling back to where it was

Dex-chan lover
@JacK145 exactly. I tried to think of a way to say that, but yeah this feels a bit too weird.

I guess I just like the original version better, it might not be the best, but it feels simple.

B-but how? the beam was launched from the surface, it would have to be aimed downwards or curve downwards from that angle to slice off a part of the ocean like that

TGS

Group Leader
@Damoon So you know better than ONE himself what’s the most "true" way to do his story eh.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kampfarsch
You serious? I'm amazed that this people can do art like this.

Dex-chan lover
I see some people still think that OPM, ONE and Murata should have limits... yare yare daze

Dex-chan lover
@TGS Nah, i never said that. I just find it weird when this manga have fanservice moment, and few unnecessary moments, like Orochi / psykos thing and child emperor's battle with the pigeon, bird or whatever it is.

I get that ONE and Murata wants to polish OPM story, but this is kinda not their best one lol. Better stick to the original version, then expand the story after that.

Fed-Kun's army
Extremely ugly? I'd still tap that, at least the human part, tbh (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying "edgy" and not describing anything worth listening to. I just enjoy the manga on its merits. Weird I know...

Users who are viewing this thread