Someone mentioned on /a/ thread that my script had been used to typeset this chapter, I was wondering if it could be removed

hello, if something could be confirmed, if my script for JP>KR>EN from 4chan was used for the scans, could at very least just be checked few times around from JP>EN source before posting

I don't know about whatever snipe wars going on here, but I really didn't want my TLs to be basis of scanslations since its a 3rd hand translation not directly from the source.

The 3rd hand TL was just done to catch up to source and just provide quick entertainment between long waits for /a/nons, not basis for actual scan group scripts

if it was indeed used, id rather have it removed, but if it wasn't, whatever.

Skythewood (ln translator) did translate few chapters and did JP>EN proofread on some of them

script: https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/199007044

Group Leader
@lexzphantom you have been requested to remove this chapter by the one who did the translation. You shouldn't have uploaded this in the first place.

yea, the script wasn't mean to be used for typeset, but quick translation done in 40 minish real time just to get caught up since it was pretty long between releases

there was 0 tl check, grammar check, or anything like that. Just something for people to enjoy during wait.

Users who are viewing this thread