Dex-chan lover
Doesn't a transformation change your mindset as well? Is she...gonna be okay?

Ah I should've know that it was a Korean retranslation. All the articles are wrong or missing and without regard to single/plural whatsoever.

@OnDeedolito
"just because these kids have a feeling that "stuck up scanlation groups" need it to be sticked it to them or something... fuck this teenage rebellion mentality."

Rather, wasn't it the scanlator group that did that? The readers never did anything, then the group decided to intentionally spoil and run. It seems like a very "cut the nose to spite the face" sort of thing. Not only immature, but purposeless. I'm quite disappointed with how this has been handled.

Double-page supporter
Wow this is SO much better than the original translators 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😒😒😒😒😒

Dex-chan lover
The good old TL drama, i still longing for the day when every TL group would just drop out of MD. Like almost 2 years ago, when majority of the TL groups dropping out.

It's kinda weird how scanlating is illegal, but also getting hated by its own community. Who knows what will happen, but the reader will always whining.

You guys reading free stuff and complaining, such a consumer behaviour. Props for them who still doing scanlating tho

Dex-chan lover
@delaprd: Na, 100% of the reason. When companies want to get rid of you, they are fishing for reasons (excuses) to let you go. They knew about her other tendencies and ignored them. Then uncle came along and dragged her onto their bad side and that's it. This joint could have kept going on for her for a long time, because of powa and her image. It's 100% his fault, because he broke that image.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
page1 lel, it'd be a huge dance party if more joined you xD

Dex-chan lover
Finally, an excuse as to why inaccurate reptilian velociraptors exist in a story. As much as I prefer the fluffy murder chickens, it's nice to know why they're using Jurassic Park's raptors as a base since that's exactly the reason. That last page is too good.

Dex-chan lover
That still don't explain anything!!!!
What happened for things to end as in the beggining of the enxt chapter???

Did they returned after being velociraptors??
Using other world magic is just for magic affecting Oji-san or in general and using japanese (english) was wrong?
AAAAA, what are the rules here now?

Dex-chan lover
@newniez
You know it is by people complaining that you find what is "bad" or "wrong" in your work and get to become better at it from such, right?

If no one ever complains then they would just keep doing things the same way, with the perceived problems, because they would not realize there were problems or because it is "good enough".

Like it or not complains are important, though a pain in the ass.

Dex-chan lover
Im barely 3/4s into the chapter and I cant even... this is too much, lol.

Dex-chan lover
That's a pretty good way of explaining why spells may take a lengthy incantation to cast.
Also, can we just appreciate how good the author's art has gotten?

I’m going to really hard to get this to work but:
Dur nur N nur NURRRR! NURRR! Dur nur N Nur NURRR! (Height pitched) NUNURR NUNNNURRRRRRR! Durrr N Nurrrrrrrr N Nurrrrrrrr!
(This could my several attempts are Humming out loud, any guesses)

Users who are viewing this thread