Group Leader
Yep, I agree with you there @OnDeedolito. Most of these people don't even know what they're missing just because they get a translation.

Fed-Kun's army
It's fine to point out that the translation has problems guys, but can you please not whiteknight a translation group that actually dropped a series because they got one sniped chapter? We don't need simps contributing to scanlator drama here, or anywhere.

Dead-chan is a fucking loser who cares more about his ego and getting praise than he does about scanlating manga, and any breath you waste feeding his ego is only going to make him worse. He deserves to be shunned and mocked at every opportunity for having an ego more fragile than glass. Not have his dick sucked because the people picking up his slack aren't perfect.

Contributor
@Exhausted instead of shunning and mocking, it's better to just forget and act like nothing happened. Attacking others on the internet will just worsen the situation.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but I just want to say it's hard to understand the text, my head was spinning like hell

What good does it do to complain about how bad the translation/grammar is without pointing out which part that can be improved?

Someone in the previous chapter pointed out typos and the uploader made a fix. If you're just complaining without making fix suggestions then it'll be all just complaining for the sake of complaining.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
PUT your HANDS in the AIR and call my NAME!!
I am SPIRIT BOMB!!!!!!!!
edit: that ending, my face was like :v

@criver
Please don't assume things!
Dunno how to prove it to you that I'm a person, but I'm ex fansubber/ripper (tag similar to nick here, though I doubt somebody here will know me...) and I actually made a same-name twitter account out of boredom in january, you can find that one. (Edit: going to post elf there now.)

I never bothered to register on mangadex before, it's that simple.

@Exhausted
Even so, their translations were better, there's the whole problem. I couldn't care less that they have a shitty group name (tho it pisses me...) or the memes in credit pages, but I hate it if this means have worse or no translations.

Dex-chan lover
She has seen some shit. She has seen two velociraptors.

so, did the original group drop this manga? what is going to happen now? will some other group pick it up?

I hope they'll reconsider or were not serious. But if not, EHScans seem to be great, I wish they picked Ojisan up.

Contributor
@FlanRT
Kontol did chapter 20. Then Striptease ended friendship with isekai ojisan. Now someone else posted a chapter with raw (as in, unedited and unchecked) translations. But those are only up until chapter 22. So it's a coin toss.

Why are you guys fighting, I just want people to enjoy the series since the original group dropped it T-T
Please guys, some people just want to read the mangas without any drama involved. I am here for the people, not to stir up shit

Users who are viewing this thread