Banned
Weren't there two Jurassic Park games on the Megadrive though? I had one of them. I seem to remember my step-brother rented the other one. The gameplay was basically the same but the maps were different.

This author is so wild with his imagination that I can barely tell what the fuck is happening in most chapters

Striptease didn't actually drop the manga, the translator said he's going to chill since some anons are so insistent in sniping this series.
And you know what, call it "white knighting" if you want it but it pisses me off, they put consistent work on this series trough years and have a very high quality translation, then someone comes doing a halfassed work, surprise surprise they don't like that and that's having "too big of an ego"? jeez talk about underappreciated

Nice to see more releases while the other group has a shitfit. Dunno why they care rather than just releasing anyway, unless they want undivided praise.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Mabel, first her mother leaves her, then sells the ancient secrets of the family for profit.

And my God what was that ending lmao.

Aggregator gang
WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

718925006263812177.png

Sucks that there's no English TL for the moves that they used... The one who did the 20th Chapter was alright due to that but thanks for the Chapter

@LadyCherry

That's because everyone can see just how childish it is. Because it is childish, someone with more maturity would just be able to ignore the troll translation for a week or two while they still put out their high quality translation. Then the troll would get bored because translation is hard work and everything would be fine and everyone would forget about it. But instead they threw a hissyfit so people are calling them out on it while being disappointed in them, its disillusioning when (probable) adults act in that manner.

Dex-chan lover
page 16 , panel 3 : you can see the mind-control magic circle which is over her head .
and all priests are perverts , lol : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

i guess the lines at the end are :
- girl : oji-san , do something . the nephew is turning into a dinosaur .
- oji-san : well , i cant cure this curse , so i will transform myself into a dinosaur too , so my nephew wont be alone .
- nephew : sob , sob , oji-san . you are the most greatest uncle in the world .

next chapter will probably have a henta* 's title : "dino d!cks are breaking my pu$$y" , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread