Fed-Kun's army
So the isekai storyline is easier to predict as compared to the real world storyline.
A velociraptor, really.

This translation seems to be just the JPN->korean->english translation from 4chan copypasted and typesetted, with zero edits. :(

We're lucky the korean guy wasn't bad at all but at least editing would be nice.

Also, dude, at least give credit to the guy whose translation you took 1:1!

Group Leader
I get that the image is supposed to show two scanlators working together or whatev but I just wanna laugh cause kontol means penis

Group Leader
The grammar is atrocious. What happened to the background translation of the spells?

@Maiorem
Because the translation was made just for 4chan by a non-native speaker from korean scanlation, he didn't want or count on this to be used as-is without edit or a TLcheck from actual japanese raws (now that I think, he even asked people to not TS and upload this...).
If anyone wants to check if the uploader of this changed anything (I didn't find anything so far)
https://desuarchive.org/a/thread/199007044/

Dex-chan lover
you'd think a person who gets their first job would try their ass off not to get fired

Dex-chan lover
now legxphantom and Kontol became my hero! Hail to both of them! I guess the supposed mass-release from dead scan has been completed after all lmao

@Maiorem
Well the korean guy's TLs were great thing to have back then since he did chapters 13-22 back in february when we had nothing else. But the english, names at least could use some work.
Also, he didn't continue past chapter 22 so we can at most get one more chapter like this from "anon".

It's beyond dumb when kids here cheer merrily that they are getting subpar scanlations from anons that will probably soon end, just because these kids have a feeling that "stuck up scanlation groups" need it to be sticked it to them or something... fuck this teenage rebellion mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread