Group Leader
Me: Sees trashy isekai

Also me:
screen-shot-2019-03-14-at-1.13.37-pm.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So we are already in the phase of way too short chapters, in which nothing of importance happens? Already after 5 chapters? Urg...

Thank you for the high quality release. (Directed at the translators.)

Also the story is nice so far, but... the pace is killing me. (Directed at the makers of the manga, not the translators. They did a good job.)

Dex-chan lover
so i guess this is a no killing humans kind of manga, why even make a revenge story if you're afraid to kill?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
MC really needs to be aware that there's more good and evil affecting other people than him in the world. For starters, how the heck would that old man who dumped him know he's still alive? Also, portal is random so it's not like could send any observers or assassins to hang around to see if he survived. Along with him being the first hero considered useless and dumped rather than sold the old man wouldn't have bothered to spend any money checking up on him. Makes more sense to be after her to silence her considering she was framed for murder with circumstantial evidence at best and that corrupt noble trying to force the slave merchant to sell her to him.
As for Dawn of Revenge I think Dawn of Hell is going to be more accurate. To maximize her potential she's going to have to kill a monster with 200 more levels than her (should be the easy part if MC practically kills it and subdues it,) and then kill a bunch of strong monsters to raise her level. Since MC not familiar with the area only place to do that is the forest known for killing almost everybody to enter it. On the other hand if she manages to survive the hell training it'll help get her self-esteem and sense of worth up.

Dex-chan lover
Here's a food for thought,
would he gain any buffs from
eating human flesh?

Dex-chan lover
@Mathiason The old man lied about the portal safely sending him to another country, it probably wasn't that random either. It takes a lot of resources to power a teleport spell, makes no sense to pour in more, to make it capable of sending to multiple places, when you can just set it to one or two 'sure death' locations.

Double-page supporter
seeing how the mc's clothes are put on the chair at the last page, I'm guessing we're seeing one of those cliche coming out of the bathroom naked things maybe

Users who are viewing this thread