Group Leader
1. Don't break any single pages and create unnecessary split pages. Unless it's a webtoon (for easier loading). This is manga tho, so single page should stay as single page following the source material.
2. Splitting chapters without any reasons is quite oftenly broke any focus for the reader, and honestly it's annoying. 'Dragging it out to make it longer' as the reason is making it more annoying than anything. Again, always follow the source material.
3. I won't criticize your TL since I can't understand shit about moonrunes, but your font choice is abbysmal. Comic Sans is almost literally the worst choice for scans.
4. IDK what software you're using to typeset it, but scanlate.io seems to be still much better on that matter.

Aggregator gang
Font needs to be change to something more appealing. Fonts that are used in other mangas.

Second the page needs to be cut when the page ends.

That's it but thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
I think the guy stopped writing, that is way the manga is "finished", since the source material is no more... This story is really sad, if I may say... The guy have to see a being that was his wife and have no idea if she is still there or is just a new being that formed from his wife

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter but how did you manage to break pages? It's a real pain to read in page to page mode.

Huzzah it’s back and the transition is good, also don’t worry bout getting a bad review/feedback cuz people here will only be mad if it’s really shitty translation or the chpt. is in very crappy LQ image

Dex-chan lover
Seems fine to me, there may be "better" but there are numerous worse than this. Don't worry ^^

Basically what @athros said.
On the typesetting use all Capital lettering and try to fit the text to the word bubbles better. Worry more on centering the text instead of trying to fill the word bubble. (look at how the previous Chapters were done as an example)

Users who are viewing this thread