Dex-chan lover
I love how, at this point, Masa is literally a part of their family now, like the younger brother who sleeps on the couch.

Double-page supporter
@anuar_kumadesu

Because life is unfair and a neverending series of disappointments. Takagi-san gets TWO SEASONS despite being the same story every episode. Gokushufudou gets a single masterpiece of live-action PV and nothing else. It's just not worth it to keep going, I'm giving up.

Dex-chan lover
@tanukihat not just pv, they get live action series https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-07-07/way-of-the-househusband-manga-gets-live-action-show-in-october/.161566

Double-page supporter
@Mitsu13

We're all gonna make it, bros.
4zxp02.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax It wasn't really an advert. It's fairly common in manga for brand names to show up in manga, just slightly changed to avoid trademark issues. For example:

ItsFromWatamoteYouPlebs.png

Double-page supporter
My question is why are they trying to eat it all? Just unwrap then re-wrap in plastic wrap or plastic zip lock bags, use a straw to DIY vacuum seal them. Place as many as you can in the freezer, then place the rest in the refrigerator. Eat what you can that doesn't fit there, give the rest to family, friends and neighbors. Is that really so difficult?

@Mojo because the amount they bought, especially if they open the bag, even if they reseal it, will go bad. You can put it in the fridge /freezer to increase its shelf life, but Tatsu said their freezer isn't big enough.

Users who are viewing this thread