Group Leader
for anyone who was reading the chapter when it was first uploaded, my apologies! I was trying to fix quality loss by adding in pages from the raws and missed some stuff that had to be cleaned. should be fixed now, but if you spot any more, please let me know on our discord!

Aggregator gang
???? You were a girl all this time Bourbon????? There goes my bromance fantasy 😥😥😥

I still believe in Hoya. I prescribe to the theory that she's going to get herself killed in the place of Rayburn

Oh so that red-haired knight is a female?
Well regardless that person has a serious problem with bullying.

Aw the prince was hoping she'd confess but honestly, there's no way she can do that.
So many almost murder attempts on her just for existing and opening that can of worms too?
Nope! Stay safe. And also Hoya would definitely kill her for seducing her bro.

Our Mc's antenna is the funniest.
Down with the general!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Miss? First off, didn't see that coming. Second, I guess that is better then a male in her position bullying author girl.

Wait what

It's been brought up that Bourbon is female before and has a fairly obvious crush on her charge

how did everyone else miss this

The way some of y'all skipped that one scene where they were trying to get the knight in the dress for the ball amaze me.

But anyway Hoya lets talk about that statement about killing your brother please you're breaking my heart here

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna believe in my gay heart so much im gonna go out for hoya for now but please maam dont fail me T^T

Users who are viewing this thread